Single Sales Are Easy. Building Loyalty Is Hard. That’s Where We Come In.
The continuing expansion and evolution of Internet commerce has created a vast pool of fickle shoppers. Even if you offer a unique product or service, you’re not guaranteed repeat business; too many competitors lie in wait, prepared to lure your audience away by hook or by crook. Fortunately, by drawing on our vast subscription commerce experience and expertise, Clarus can help you build a dedicated following of return customers.
At Clarus, we know that the key to creating loyal, repeat customers is simple: You just give them what they want, including good reasons to return. Clarus Loyalty products are designed to target the interests and needs of your best customers and offer them savings opportunities under your brand.
Our customization policy is simple: If you want it, we’ve got it — or we’ll go get it.
Here’s how we build your branded loyalty website:
- You tell us what you want:
- Shipping benefits
- Discounted gift cards
- Instant cash back at more than 1,500 websites
- Travel savings
- Rewards for shopping at non-competitors’ websites (imagine if your customers earned loyalty points for purchases made outside your industry — points that could only be redeemed on your website)
- We build your product from start to finish:
- Our in-house creative team designs the program website to match your brand.
- Our in-house IT squad handles every step of the front- and back-end website development, with minimal, if any, time required from your IT department.
- Rather than relying on external websites, we build all of your program’s product and fulfillment features into the software of your branded website.
- We customize a real-time data dashboard that lets you keep track of any and all success metrics you choose.
- We manage all aspects of the program’s operations:
- In addition to the in-house IT and creative efforts, we manage the entire member billing process.
- Our 100%-U.S.-based call centers handles all of the customer service needs.
- Our marketing and product teams test and optimize program messages and other creative pieces to meet your business needs.